Independent Sales Representative
We are looking for an independent, outside sales representative with experience in selling rubber products to industrial manufacturers across diverse industries such as those within in the construction, pharmaceutical, agricultural and food industry. The ideal representative should be familiar with our products, which include rubber extrusions, gasketing, tubes, hoses, and O-rings.
Legacy Rubber is not just another rubber company; we are a team of experts who deliver top quality rubber seals, extruded rubber products and gaskets. Our team understands the clients’ specific requirements and suggests the best suitable solution to optimize performance.
Our products are made from various elastomer materials such as high-temperature silicone, fluorosilicone, graphite silicone, conductive silicone, EPDM, neoprene, nitrile/Buna N, open cell and closed cell sponge, and many other custom formulated rubber compounds.
Legacy Rubber custom manufactures products for our customer’s requirements to meet their design, engineering and performance expectations. Typical accounts using our products include industrial, manufacturing, governmental, construction, shipping and agriculture. This wide customer base allows for stable earnings and consistent growth.
The representative we partner with will inherit a high quality, existing territory and enjoy industry-leading earnings.
Representing Legacy Rubber means:
- A secure and protected territory where the individual will be able to grow new accounts
- The reputation of the best products and service in the industry
- Recession resistant products with repetitive business
If you are:
- An experienced elastomer products (rubber) rep with closing sales experience.
- Someone with mechanical/technical background ready to step up to industrial sales.
- Interested in a desire to sell the best…our products are unique, not the run of the mill
We have the territory and the future you have been looking for.
Required Education: Associate degree minimum, closing sales of elastomer extrusions: 4 years